Our facility is a spacious Tudor home, built in 1910 with an elegant, but homelike appearance.
It was the private home of Eugene C. Wackerly Sr, and his wife, Eugenia. They remodeled and enlarged it and, in 1945, moved their funeral service to this location.
In 1998 and '99, we undertook and completed a total renovation of the entire structure, adding up-to-date furnishings and accessories.
With an enlarged chapel area as well as wheelchair accessible restrooms, we can accommodate any size funeral. Our parking area is very large and accessible. New exterior lighting has been added to ensure your night-time safety as well as to highlight the beauty of our building. We have one of the brightest nighttime parking lots in Canton!
In early 2005, we completed the transition to a new casket gallery on the second floor, which also features a lounge with coffee and soft drinks. This enabled us to further expand the first floor offerings to our families by re-opening our East Room. This newly-remodeled area features a cozy fireplace.